Family

Family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Big Ouchie!

Unfortunately Carson got a broken leg today. He and I were jumping on the trampoline, yes in January. Hey, it was a nice day and we needed to get out for a little while. Anyway I jumped too high and he caught the whole bounce on his right leg. It fractured right below his knee. We took him first to a minor emergency where we found out that it was broken. They sent us to the emergency room to decide whether he needed surgery or not. Thankfully the break did not go into the growth plate like originally thought, so no surgery. So he'll be in a splint for the next 3 or 4 days and then have a cast for the next 4-6 weeks. Hopefully we'll both start feeling better soon. My sorrow and his pain. Poor little guy.

1 comment:

Curtis Clan said...

Darn it, that is something I hope to never deal with. broken bones. Forgive, they forget! I guess the "good" thing is that it may slow him down for a while.
Get better you two!! Hugs! If you have a facebook accoount, you better find me!