Family

Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Good Day!

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, and started saying my prayers. I started with the usual thank-you for my home, family, jobs, etc. After this part I usually apologized for the horrible things I did and/or said to my family and promise to do better, but for the first time ever I realized that I had had a good day! I was able to get my bed made, the laundry done (that I had been working on for 3 days), most of the dishes done, the kitchen floor mopped, I actually played with my kids, they both took naps (this was a miracle in and of it's self), I took some time for myself and colored my hair while studying my scriptures (I was multitasking) and even got to go cruising in the newly registered Camaro with Tony and the kids. I couldn't believe it! I had actually accomplished what I've been striving to do since the day that Tony and I were married, over 6 years ago! I'm not trying to make it sound like it was a perfect day or anything, but it was dog gone close (for me anyway)! Of course when I came to this realisation I thanked my Heavenly Father for helping me without me even knowing it. So this post isn't to boast in my own accomplishment, but I wanted to share that I had a good day! With Heavenly Father's help of course!

No comments: