I just have to say that I'm so proud of my kids! Last night we went out to eat with Tony's parents. Carson was "playing" some of the arcade games while we were waiting for our food. When our food was ready I went to get Carson. There was a woman over there and she asked me if this little boy (Carson) was mine. I confirmed that he was mine while preparing to be yelled at about what a terrible mother I am and how dare I .... do whatever applies to the situation. Yes, I have had this happen. But I was surprised to hear that she was so impressed that he had such good manners and at such a young age too! Wow! The other thing is that we took the beloved Binky (or "bee-bee" as Alaina calls it) got retired last night. I was getting prepared for "weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth" but she didn't! I just stayed with her until she fell asleep and she slept all night! Church was a little bit of a struggle, but we got through it. It's times like this that I just love being a mom!
1 comment:
Good for you! It's a great idea to blog about it because when being a mom gets tough, just look back on this moment and know you are doing ok.
Post a Comment