Family

Family

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hannah's Birthday Cake


So I'm going to start doing special occasions cakes from home to earn some extra money. This one I did for my little sister's 18th birthday. I think it turned out pretty good. Since I'm just starting out and still perfecting my skill I'm trying to give people a good deal. This cake would feed about 25 people and cost around $35. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

theRach said...

Angie, that is so cute! I've often thought I'd like to learn how to do cakes, but haven't been brave enough to try. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this cake! This shows that you can do advanced decorations. Hopefully you can post some more picts.

Raundi

The Nielsons said...

Wow it looks great! You might even want to do more sample pictures of what you do and create a blog for your cake business.