My Dress
The last few weeks I've been working on a dress for Nathan and Maegen's wedding (which is at the end of May), with the help of my mom and my mom-in-law. I think it turned out pretty good. It fit and everything! I didn't have to make any alterations or anything! Which is pretty good for me. I don't sew very often...and if I do it's usually to make p.j. for the kids or to hem Tony's pants. Needless to say I was a little nervous about making this dress. On a side note, this is the first picture of me since I've lost my weight (15 lbs.). I didn't realize what a difference it made in my appearance until I saw this picture, and all I have to say is that I think I look pretty good! (I'm really not that vain, I was just surprised and pleased by the way I looked)
2 comments:
Nice work! I haven't been brave enough to try a bigger sewing project yet.
Cute! You're looking good, Angie!
Post a Comment