Family

Family

Monday, May 17, 2010

Band-Aid Kid

Well, I officially have a Band-Aid kid. Look closely at the picture and you'll see Carson's knees have about 5 Band-Aids on them. Lately Carson has started playing a new game with Alaina where he pushes her in her stroller or cart as fast as he can and then drags his feet to slow her down (Yes, I've told him not to do this). The other day was the first time Carson played this game wearing shorts and flip-flops, so you can imagine that his toes and knees got pretty scrapped up. Hopefully he has now learned the hard way not to play that game again. After playing "Doctor-Mom" and getting a popsicle for being a good "Patient" he was happy to show off his battle wounds.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Silly kids! Ally has worn a lot of band aides herself recently. Just at the age I guess.