Family

Family

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Hunt Begins

As many of you may know Tony will be attending BYU-Idaho in January. The last couple months we've been living with my parents in Meridian. We've been able to rent out our home to some nice people who are taking great care of our house! The exciting news is that Tony's financial aid has finally been awarded! So that means that we can start the search for a place over in Rexburg. It's a scary task. First of all I've never had to search for an apartment before and it makes it difficult when we're not there to go look at these places. So most of our search will be done mostly via craigslist and email. Which is another reason I'm nervous. I just pray that we will be lead to a place that we can make into our new home.

1 comment:

Hopingtosell said...

There use to be a place on the BYU-Idaho website that you could look for apartments. I can't remember what it is called though. Good luck!