Family
Friday, January 7, 2011
Pregnancy
Since I haven't been to the doctor yet, I know I need to get on that, I've been doing some research on the Internet to find my due date. According to this site I'm due on Aug 3rd and am about 10 weeks along. That means I'm almost through my first trimester! Hopefully I'll get over this morning sickness that I've been dealing with for the last 5 weeks soon! I don't know how much longer I can take this. More importantly I don't know how much longer my poor husband can take it! He's been wonderful helping out and picking up my slack as much as possible, but with school starting he just can't do it all. Honestly he shouldn't have to! I'm so thankful for him! Also according to the Chinese calender we're having another girl. Tony and I think it's a boy. We'll just have to wait another 10-12 weeks to find out for sure. I'm definitely showing more quickly with this one. People who don't know I'm pregnant probably just think I've got a fat belly, but those who know can defiantly seen my baby belly. I think I may have to get out my maternity cloths soon. Not that I can't make some of my other cloths work, I just need the comfort of elastic waistbands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment