Family

Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Festivities

Easter was the first Holiday since we moved. It was the first Holiday we celebrated all on our own. No extended family gatherings or meals this year. It turned out to be a good and pretty low key day. The Easter Bunny visited our home and this is what the kids got in their baskets. Alaina got a little Belle doll with 4 outfits and Carson got a Bakugon. He's been asking for one for months and this Easter Bunny wanted to silence him on that subject. Plus the kids got lots of Candy. Every year I think that the Easter Bunny brings too much candy, but he always seems to get carried away with the candy.

At Church the primary kids sang and it was quite sweet. Our primary is pretty small, but the kids did great. Carson sang strong and loud. Alaina mouthed most of the words, but mostly just enjoyed being in front of the congregation standing with her brother. This was the first time both kids got up to sing. It was quited cute!

After Church the kids played with their new toys, Tony and I (but mostly Tony) started on a new puzzle, and I started on Dinner. This was my first time preparing a big holiday meal on my own. We had a spiral cut ham, aug routin potatoes, asparagus, jello, and rolls. It was absolutely delicious! I was quite proud of myself. We'll be eating leftovers for awhile, but that's ok.

No comments: