A few years ago for my birthday my sister-in-law Callie took me to a scrapbook on the wall class. It was so much fun and I made these for Carson and Alaina. Naturally I had to make one for Charlie so that he could be part of my "baby" wall. I love looking at these pictures of my babies. It just makes me happy.
Carson's
Alaina's
and Charlie's.
It's a tad different, but that's what happens when you duplicate a project 4 years later and your living in a different location and have different supplies. It's ok though, I think it turned out super cute! My favorite part is the brads and buttons I used on Charlie's. I wasn't about to pay $4.00 for 20 colored brads and $4.00 for 8 buttons from the local craft store. Ridiculous! So I went to Walmart and bought just the regular brads, $1.50 for 200, and painted them with nail polish. I also bought about 50 buttons for $1.50 in a package that had been put on clearance because they're redoing the fabric department at our store. Now that's what I call a deal!
It's a tad different, but that's what happens when you duplicate a project 4 years later and your living in a different location and have different supplies. It's ok though, I think it turned out super cute! My favorite part is the brads and buttons I used on Charlie's. I wasn't about to pay $4.00 for 20 colored brads and $4.00 for 8 buttons from the local craft store. Ridiculous! So I went to Walmart and bought just the regular brads, $1.50 for 200, and painted them with nail polish. I also bought about 50 buttons for $1.50 in a package that had been put on clearance because they're redoing the fabric department at our store. Now that's what I call a deal!
When Carson was a baby I found this super cute cross stitch pattern. I remember that my mom had a small cross stitch for each of us with our full name, birth date and birth weight on them. So I wanted to do something similar. I have recently finished Charlie's and now have one for each of the kids. This is also part of my "baby" wall.
Charlie's
Alaina's
Carson's
Now all I have to do is get frames for Charlie's picture and cross stitch and this project will be complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment