Family

Family

Saturday, October 27, 2012

10 Minute Snowman

Yesterday the kids asked to make a snowman.  I figured that the snow wasn't going to be around much longer and that I'd humor them.  Little did I know it would snow again and here it is Saturday night and the snow is still here.  I'm still hoping it'll melt before Wednesday for Halloween festivities.  Anyway I spent about 10 minutes making this snowman "with" the kids and about 10 minutes after this picture was taken it came tumbling down.  I wasn't too heartbroken and thankfully neither were the kids.  

 With the 6+ inches of snow we've received over the last few days I was ambitious and shoveled the driveway and walk, and boy did I pay for it the next day.  Originally I only shoveled one lane of the driveway.  We only have one working car right now and I really didn't want to shovel the rest.  Carson decided that he was going to shovel the rest of the driveway in case someone namely Nathan and Maegen decided to come over they would have a place to park out of the snow.  So I let the kids at it.  After a few passes they decided they were through, and guess who had the joy of finishing what they started?  I will admit that there was a lot of wet snow which is heavy and can tire a little one out.  Heck it tired this big one out!      

No comments: