All of the kids birthday's have been pretty low key this year. Dinner of their choice, cake, and presents. Carson requested Papa Murphy's pizza. It was so nice to not have to make dinner. He also requested an ice cream cake with Optimus Prime. Yes, mommy took the easy way and just bought a toy as decoration. As each birthday passes Tony and I rack our brains to figure out something to give the kids that's not just another toy. So this year Carson got a BB gun and a nice Frisbee. He hasn't had a chance to use the BB gun yet. He has to read the owner's manual and the hunter's safety manual before Tony will take Carson out. As each year passes I can hardly believe how big my kids are getting. Carson is growing into a wonderful, responsible young man. We are frequently told what a great kid he is, and I have to agree. He really is a great kid and we're so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment