The following is a "paper" my son wrote for school. I find it sort of amusing and I guess I must be doing something right.
Do you have someone who talks to you, spends time with you,
and takes you shopping? Well, I do, and
she loves me very much. She talks to me
even when I am having a bad day, like a few weeks ago. I was having a really
bad evening. She said it was time to get off Netflix, but, I didn’t want to. So I kicked my shoe and got grounded for a
week, then I slammed my door and got grounded for two weeks. Even though my Mom holds me responsible for my
actions, I still love her.
She spends time with me when we go to Surf ‘n’ Slide. We go on the slides together and we also go on
the lazy river together. I like spending time with my Mom.
She takes me shopping for food and clothes. She also takes me shopping for Christmas
gifts. And that’s what my Mom does with
me. She takes me shopping, spends time
with me, and talks to me. I love my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment