Family

Family

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lincoln's 1st Birthday

We recently celebrated Lincoln's 1st birthday.  We weren't able to celebrate on February 24th because we just had too much going on that night.  A couple of nights later we had some friends over for cake and presents.  Nothing too extravagant, but Lincoln enjoyed himself.  Lincoln got some farm toys from Grandma and Grandpa Foster, a Tractor book from Grandma and Grandpa Elton, and we gave him some bath toys, a big bird stuffed animal and some puzzles.  Lincoln is growing fast and is happy as ever.  At his 1 year check up with the his doctor he weighed in just over 20 lbs and only in the 5th percentile for his length.  The doctor started to express his concerns about how short Lincoln was until I reminded him how tall Tony and I are.  I guess Lincoln taking after his dad.  Lincoln's not walking on his own yet, but still manages to get into everything!  His top two teeth have been trying to cut through for the last couple weeks which will bring his total teeth to four.  We love our little man!

No comments: