I will be the first to admit that I really hate throwing birthday parties for my kids, so when Carson asked for one I wasn't the least bit excited for it. But with it being a milestone birthday I said ok. Tony then told me that throwing a party for 12 year old boys is easy. Just provide food, cake and video games and you don't have to worry about anything else. He was right and I was relieved! Carson loved having friends over and I loved not having to entertain them!
Carson wanted a cake with an Atom on it.
Carson with his buddies.
Carson asked for some fishing gear for his birthday. Now Tony will have to take him fishing which as many of you know will be quite the sacrifice for them.
We are so proud of Carson and the young man he is becoming! We love you buddy and I will enjoy this last year before you're a teenager.
No comments:
Post a Comment