Everyone has to take a picture of the sun setting over the ocean. Here's mine.
Alaina had so much fun playing in the sand and water. If you look close there is sand everywhere, I even found some more the next day when I changed her diaper!
Daddy's little girl!
Tony's monster crab. This thing was huge compared to all the other crabs we caught. He was mean too. We had to separate it from the other crabs because it was cracking the shells of the other crabs and tearing their limbs off.
I promised this isn't photo-shopped. There really is a Foster Lake in Sweet Home, Oregon.
2 comments:
I would love for you to add me to your list! How fun to see what you are up to! You have an adorable family. Can wait to catch up.
ANGIE! It's been forever. I've missed you! Are you still in Nampa? We need to get together sometime. Soon.
Post a Comment