Family
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Update
Well I've been waiting to post until I had some pictures to go with it but Tony has to do some "reformatting" before I can download the pictures from our camera. So anyway this is what's going on with us. Alaina had her first birthday in September. She of course had a lot of fun making a huge mess with the cake while managing to eat very little of it. It was fun though. Carson also had a birthday. It was on Halloween again this year! Can you imagine that? He's 4 now. This was the first year that Carson really understood what his birthday was all about. It was fun to get all excited with him. He got his first real bike with training wheels and everything. He's really only been able to ride it once because the whether has been so crummy, but I'm sure the bike will get lots of use in the future. The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic around here. Tony got a second job, so now he's working 70 hours a week! We don't get to see him a whole lot which is difficult but the second job will really help us get through the holidays. I'm still working part-time at JCPenny in Nampa so we are going back and forth a lot. So with Tony and I both working, preschool, and being in the R.S presidency my days are pretty full. But I know that things will get better. We just continue to have faith and pray that God will provide a way for us to follow. I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving in a couple weeks. It really gives me the opportunity to think about what I'm thankful for. My list may not be very extravagant, but I mean it. I am thankful for my husband. He works so hard and everything he does is for his family. I love him so much! My children are wonderful. Yes they can make life hard sometimes, but they are worth it! I am so thankful that we have a home to live in, together. Yes, that is it but they really are what I'm most thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment