Family

Family

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Flu Bug

Yes, we got it too. On Saturday night Carson threw up all over himself and all over our truck. It was so much fun to clean up vomit in the Home Depot parking lot at 7:00 at night when it's freezing outside. Tony's brother had to bring us a change of cloths for Carson because we didn't have any for him. The poor kid was only in his underwear and socks wrapped up in one of Alaina's blankets which barely covered him. After that ordeal I got the flu Sunday morning. I was able to make it through Sacrament Meeting but wasn't able to do much more after that. Then Tony got it yesterday. I felt the worse for Tony. At least Carson and I could stay home and rest, but Tony still had to work. Thankfully he has Wednesday through Sunday off from both jobs so he'll be able to recuperate. We're just praying that Alaina doesn't get it. Christmas wouldn't be much fun with a sick 15 month old.

No comments: