We didn't plan it but every gift except one that Carson received was from the movie Cars, his favorite since he was 2. He got McQueen P.J., Mac and Cars from the movie, 2 cases for all his cars, a magnetic name board with Cars background, a blanket with Mater and McQueen on it, and a Cars camping kit which included a tent, sleeping bag, flashlight, compass and backpack. Needless to say that Carson slept in his tent for a week after Christmas. I'm sure it was the perfect Christmas for Carson even if it wasn't planned.
1 comment:
Angie - this has nothing to do with your post, but I have exciting news! We are moving onto a house on Sir Patrick Court in a couple weeks. I think that's really close to you! When I saw a picture of the house we are renting it reminded me of your neighborhood. So I looked up your address. I think we are right around the corner. It makes me very happy to be near friends!
Anyway, this was the only way I could think to get a hold of you.
Post a Comment