It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I know I've been slacking. Anyway... our garden is doing surprisingly well considering the constant trampling of our dog Samson. I'm really looking forward to the yummy veggies that will grace our dinner table soon, I hope. Carson and Alaina are really enjoying the warm weather and the activities that go along with summer. Mainly jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler going. Hey it's cheaper that going to the pool everyday. Tony is busy working on projects around the house and looking for a new job. I am staying busy keeping up with house work (ha, ha, ha) and working. Every time I think I've got a handle on my life, it throws me for a loop. Oh well, change never hurt anyone...too much.
2 comments:
Good luck with the garden..we ended up putting chicken wire around ours to keep the dogs out. It's exciting to watch the plants grow and hope for yummy veggies too. It also looks like fun time at the zoo-they do have some new cool exhibits now.
thanks for the update! i'm thrilled about your garden. I like your go get 'em attitude about life. Change, change change! Hey, at least you live in the same home you did six years ago. That's a wonderful constant I am so envious of!
Post a Comment