Merry Christmas/Happy Valentine's Day/Happy Birthday to Me!
While making frosting for my last cake project my hand mixer, that we got as a wedding present 7+ years ago, went ka-put. The fact that I needed a new mixer was apparent to Tony. Last night Tony took me to the store to pick out the color of my Valentine's Day present. I will say that I was secretly hoping that it would truly be a Kitchen-Aid mixer but knew what the cost would be and proceeded to convince myself otherwise. But with having the most wonderful and thoughtful husband that I do...he splurged and got one. The fact that we're getting a decent tax return this year may have helped with that, but that fact doesn't make this gift any less exciting. I was so excited to use it that first thing this morning I tried it out! I made waffles for me and the kids...didn't care for the recipe I used, but the mixer works wonderfully! I'm so excited for my next cake project....so I can use my new Kitchen-Aid mixer.
2 comments:
That is LOVE!!!! My husband would never understand my want/need for a kitchen-aid luckly my mom got me one! That is a good man that will by you one!!!
I'm jealous!! Tyler was going to get me one when we first got married but I told him I would never use it. Now I want one, and whenever I tell him I want one he reminds me that he offered...
Post a Comment