Family

Family

Monday, August 9, 2010

Lagoon

This last weekend we went to Lagoon! Tony and the kids had never been and I hadn't been since I was a teenager. We all had tons of fun! The kids went on every ride they were tall enough to ride. I'll tell you these kids of mine had no fear when it came to these rides. My dad would be proud. Tony and I spent the morning with the kids and in the afternoon Grandma watched the kids so Tony and I could ride some of the bigger rides. Then in the evening we all came back together for some more fun. Unfortunately we didn't get a lot of pictures because it eventually got annoying to carry bags around the park, because you can't take any bags on most of the rides. So here are some of the kids.

Carson and Alaina.
Me and Carson
Alaina

I would have to say that the rides "Wicked" and "Samari" were my favorite. My throat still hurts from screaming so loud! The weather mostly cooperated. It rained, thundered, and lighteninged a little bit in the afternoon, but eventually it blew over and we were able to continue having fun. We stayed all day! From opening to close. We were all exhausted, our feet killed, and heads pounded, but we had smiles on our faces as we left. What a wonderful memory for our family and we look forward to someday going back.

No comments: