Family
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Morning Sickness
We've known for a few weeks now that we're expecting again and the morning sickness has come on full force! Last week wasn't so bad, but the last few days have been awful. Yesterday I threw up twice and spent most of the day on the couch. I wasn't able to go to work because I was so weak. Thankfully I have my mom to help me. She's been wonderful helping with the kids and doing most of the cooking. I don't know how I'm going to make it through without her once we move which is in less than two weeks. Yesterday morning as I was praying to the porcelain gods I thought to myself, "I am never doing this again!" Honestly I may change my mind if I ever start feeling better, but at this point I'm questioning my sanity when deciding to have another child. Why do I always forget how awful pregnancy can be until I'm going through it again? For me morning sickness isn't just in the morning, it's all day everyday for a least 6 weeks! The only relief I get is when I'm sleeping, so I do a lot of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you need to drop your kids off here while you guys are moving in and unpacking, you are totally welcome to! I know how hard it is to get things done with little ones running around. I can even send my husband to help. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment