Family
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Moving
Originally the plan was pack all of our belongings on Monday the 27th and leave for Rexburg the 28th. But upon checking weather reports we packed in a whirlwind and left Monday night. We stayed in Pocatello Monday night with Tony's aunt Carol. Tuesday morning we left for Rexburg and arrived in town around 10:00 in the morning. Once we inspected our apartment and worked out some kinks we started moving our things into our 800 sq. ft. apartment. Honestly Tony, Perry, and my cousin's husband did most of the work. But by around 4 in the afternoon we had everything inside the apartment. I'm sure imagining everything put in it's place with curtains hung and decorations gracing the walls...well don't. By my saying everything was inside the apartment means that everything we own was stacked in piles about the apartment will paths leading to the kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. By that night we were all so tired and hungry we went out to eat and soaked in a hot tub at the hotel Perry and Alice stayed in. We then came home to and crashed into bed. Yesterday we spent the day unpacking. Yet again Tony did most of the work because I'm still dealing with morning sickness. I did what I could between running to the bathroom to throw up. Today will be another day filled with unpacking and hopefully well get mostly everything put in it's place. I hope that I'll feel well enough to be of some use today. The last two days here in Rexburg have been filled with cold, wind and snow. We just about froze our butts off last night when we went to the store. Hopefully we'll get used to the bitter cold weather sooner rather than later. Well I have boxes and a husband calling my name. More updates and pictures to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment