Our Day of Love was a simple, but fun day. Carson of course had a blast at his school Valentine's Day Party. He and Alaina promptly finished all the candy he received within about an hour of his getting home. I made a nice dinner for our family of Lasagna, French Bread, Salad, and chocolate dipped strawberries for desert. Tony and I broke out the sparkling cider after the kids went to bed.

Roses for me and
Alaina. Small, but Beautiful and I loved that Tony was able to do anything at all. With him being so busy and us being on a student budget I really wasn't expecting anything. He also got me an Almond Joy and each of the kids a pack of
Starburst. What Holiday isn't celebrated with a sugar overload, right?

Today for lunch the kids wanted to drink out of the fancy glasses and eat some more chocolate dipped strawberries. It was too cute, hence the picture. I promise the red liquid in the glasses is fruit juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment