Family

Family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mommy, Look What I Made!

Last week my creative juices started flowing after a Relief Society activity. I found this fabric on sale and used a pattern I already had. I was a little nervous about taking on a project without my mom to fall back on if something went wrong. But I was able to make the entire dress and even put in the zipper all by myself. I must say that I think it turned out pretty darn good and was quite impressed with myself. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you just give yourself the opportunity. Might I add that I was missing a page of instructions and was still able to sew this dress for Alaina without many mistakes.

1 comment:

Caryn Allen said...

I'm pretty sure I have this dress pattern, or at least one REALLY similar to it! How cute! I've been wanting to make Lili some new dresses because she is running low and no one has anything I like! Looks way cute! Now we need to see a picture of it on Alaina!