
Well, Carson lost tooth number 3 a few days ago. I had been after him for awhile to get that loose tooth out of there. Finally, I asked to see it and popped it out before he had a chance to cry and whine about how it hurt. Immediately Carson put the tooth under his pillow, but The Tooth Fairy forgot to come. The next morning mommy made a call to her, because all parents have The Tooth Fairy and Santa on speed dial, and asked her to make a special trip. She not only made a special trip, but left him a whole dollar a note explaining that she just got behind from all the little boys and girls who have lost their teeth and she would try to be better next time. All I know is that The Tooth Fairy better be more prompt when these kiddos loose their teeth, because I don't know how much longer mommy will be able to cover for her and they'll believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment