So I cut out the material for this dress a few weeks ago, began sewing it yesterday, and finished it this morning. It's way cuter than the pictures show. But I do have to say that with each sewing project I take on the more please I am with them. I don't claim to be a great seamstress or anything, but I am getting better and think this one turned out pretty good.

Alaina modeling the dress for me. The finished product is a little shorter than this...I hadn't hemmed it yet.

This picture is to put my sister and mom's mind's at ease that the color is indeed correct. All the pictures I take make the dress look pink when it is in fact a coral color.

The finished product, hemmed and everything. Now on to my niece BreAnna's dress, which will be identical to this one. Just smaller because she's such a petite little thing.
1 comment:
Cute! You did a good job. :)
Post a Comment