Family

Family

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Piano!

When we moved from Nampa over a year ago we sold our very old, heavy, out of tune, missing keys etc. upright piano.  I have to admit that I don't play nearly as well as I wish I did, but I have missed not having one.  We were able to receive a sizable tax refund this year.  After paying off our truck and credit card we are getting some "toys".  Last night we bought this digital piano (not a keyboard) from a local college student.  It's a Yamaha and we paid $50 more for it than we were going to for a much lesser quality digital piano.  It's only a year old and plays like a "real" piano.  I'm so excited to be able to play whenever I want to because of the volume adjustment and I can plug headphones into it!  It's light and easy to move around. It has a bunch of bells and whistles that I'll probably never use, but I'm still excited about it.  I'd like to get Carson into some piano lessons.  I've always wanted my children to be able to play the piano.  At least the hymns anyway.  If they choose to pursue playing past that it's up to them.  It's so fun to have a piano again!   


No comments: