The kids were starting to drive me crazy with the "How many more days until Christmas?" question so I had them make a chain to help them keep track. It's working quite well.
Alaina's isn't quite as uniform as Carson's but it's very festive!
Carson's chain.
Last week was Tony's work party. This year it was at his boss' house. They fed us stake, baked potatoes, rolls and the fixings! It was yummy! How many boss' cook for their employees? Another thing I'll say about Leo (Tony's boss). He treats his employees well!
It's a Lodge Dutch Oven. I told Tony that this Dutch Oven was mine! I used it last Sunday to make our roast and it was delicious!
Every year at Christmas I make goodie plates to give to our friends and neighbors. This year we gave out all the goodies for FHE. The kids really enjoyed taking the goodies to everyone and Tony and I really enjoyed staying the warm truck!
Ginger snaps, fudge, rice crispy treats, peanut butter cups, and oreo balls!
All the goodies ready to be delivered!
No comments:
Post a Comment