Family

Family

Friday, April 19, 2013

Garden

This year were doing a garden!  When we lived in Nampa we did a garden and I loved all the fresh produce!  Last fall Tony came home with a bunch of seeds his boss had picked up from a convention.  Tony's work is going to start marketing these garden boxes soon.  They/we set these up for our use.  They even provided the dirt and drip system.  All I have to do is plant, water, and weed it.  Oh, and also take a lot of pictures so they can use them in their catalog for this product.  I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about doing a garden in such a cold climate.  Maybe we'll strike it big and get the plant protectors that Tony's work does too!  I don't know, that might be pushing it.  Anyway I'm excited!       

 The first of 3 boxes, ready for planting.
The other two boxes.  One with a drip system, ready for planting.  I probably wont plant for awhile.  Heck it's still freezing overnight.  

No comments: