Family

Family

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Project Dress from Button Up Shirt

I have plans to take the kids pictures tomorrow after church and realized that there wasn't really anything I liked for Alaina to get her pictures taken in.  So thus started another project.  This is a woman's sized pink gingham button up three quarter length sleeved shirt.  I went about it the same way as the polo shirt dresses I've been doing.  It took a bit more work because I made a sash for the dress, and had to gather the sleeves to make them fit.  I was super please with the sleeves.  They were the perfect length to make a girls long sleeve!  I had to do some finagling to get the back of the shirt to match up with the front,  but I think it turned out super cute!  Unfortunately, Alaina's already in bed so I can't try it on her until morning.  Oh we'll, it'll make you all more anxious for the real reveal and the kids pictures.

                              

                              








No comments: