Yes, just like everyone else we carved our pumpkins last night for FHE.
Alaina actually cleaned out her pumpkin for the most part this year.
Carson did his own pumpkin this year. The only thing I helped him with was tape the pattern on his pumpkin. He did a really good job.
Charlie painting his little pumpkins.
The finished projects. My "Boo" pumpkin. Carson's "Happy" pumpkin. My other, er I mean Alaina's "Spider" pumpkin. And Charlie's little painted pumpkins.
The kidos showing off the pumpkins.
I have to be honest that I have mixed feelings about carving pumpkins. I enjoy the time with the kids. But I don't enjoy the mess or trying to meet the demands of three excited kids. I'm glad they're done and now onto the excitement of Halloween and Carson's Birthday/party. I'd say that I'll be glad when it's all over, but that just means moving onto preparing gifts for 3 little nieces and a nephew to make their appearances in December. Along with Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't know why I ever think I'll catch a break...because once one thing is done it's time to start another one. Ahhh, the life of a wife and mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment