When Carson was 2 the movie Cars came out. To say that he loved that movie is a major understatement. He wore out the movie he watched it so much. Recently Charlie has become equally obsessed with Mater and McQueen. He watches Mater's Tall tails on my Ipad almost daily and more if I'd let him. When he's not watching Mater and McQueen he's playing with the toy versions. Tony and I had planned on replacing our copy of Cars for Charlie for Christmas this year. Last night at we were at Walmart and I saw the movie with a Bluray, DVD, and digital copy combo...score! I pointed it out to Tony, but not discreetly enough. Charlie got hold of it with no intention of ever letting it go. So we bought it. To the major disappointment of Charlie I made him wait until this morning to watch it. I sat down and watched it with the kids and remember how much I actually enjoy the movie. The good thing is we have multiple copies this time around, ,maybe it'll last us longer. Here's to raising another car loving boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment