So I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew coming in December and another nephew coming in March. So I've been busy sewing away gifts for all these sweet babies that will be coming soon. Now that said gifts have been presented I can share with all of you.
First baby that is due is Jana's baby girl. This is her first baby. Originally I had crocheted a blanket for her to find out that Jana really didn't care for pink all that much so I whipped this blanket and burp rags for her. The blanket has the baby's name stitched into it. And each of the burp rags is slightly different.
The next baby that is due is Maegen's baby boy. This is her second baby. To say that Maegen is pretty well set for this baby is an understatement. She had enough boy cloths to cloth both Mack (her oldest boy) and Charlie! So I was at a bit of a loss of what to do for her. Then I hit a stroke of genius (that I found on Pinterest) to make Batman and Robin capes for Mack and the baby. Turned out super cute and I'm told that Mack already loves his cape.
The next babies that are due are Melissa's twin girls. These are babies 5 and 6 for them and girls number 4 and 5...yes they'll have 5 girls! I figured that by this point some of Melissa girl cloths may be a bit worn out and she could use something new. Also who can resist matching dresses for twins? I had this skirt given to me awhile ago that I used to make these two dresses and bloomers with flowers for the headbands. I used white accents one one outfit and blue accents on the other. I loved how these turned out and can't wait to see the twins in these!
The last baby due is Collette's baby boy. This is her 4th baby and second boy. She said she needed boy cloths and since I have yet to master the art of making boy cloths I wimped out and bought her an outfit at Walmart. I promise it was cute and Collette seemed to like it.
On top of making all these baby gifts I also made 3 Christmas gifts for family members. I'll post pictures of these after they have been opened from said family members. I'd been working pretty diligently to have all of these done before Thanksgiving so we could take all the gifts with us so I wouldn't have to pay to ship them. I managed to finish them all in time and now I can enjoy my days being lazy...oh wait I have my own family to get gifts ready for! Dang it! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment