A few weeks ago we finally got the kids pictures done. It's been a pretty wet October here and so trying to get said pictures done hasn't been easy. So we set off on a Saturday we didn't have anything going on, I know it was a miracle, to capture our kiddos yearly progression. After finding that our chosen park for said pictures was closed for the season, didn't know cities even did that, we made do. I have to admit that this years photo shoot wasn't as "easy" as in years past but we got a few cute ones in there. Hopefully you all enjoy them.
Charlie
Alaina
Carson
All our kiddos...until February anyway.




2 comments:
Your kids are growing so fast! What great pictures.
I know! I looked at last years pictures when I was working on these and I could hardly believe how much they've changed!
Post a Comment