Family

Family

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Halloween

Halloween this year was busy like always.  We had our ward Trunk or Treat the Saturday before.  Sunday night we carved our pumpkins.  Carson and Alaina are old enough to do their own which is nice.  Tony "helped" carve Charlie and Lincolns.  While I spent the entire time carving my warty Frankenstein pumpkin.  I will never carve a warty pumpkin again!  Monday we celebrated Carson's birthday and Tony took the kids trick or treating.  Tony said that Lincoln was adorable!  He's at the age now that he knows you get candy by saying "Trick or Treat" at each door.  He even said "Thank you" each time.  We are just now finishing up the candy from Halloween!

 Carson dressed up in his dad's leathers to be a biker.  Alaina was a cat (which she's been planning for months).  Charlie was Darth Vader, and Lincoln dressed up as a Ninja Turtle.  During the Trunk or Treat he absolutely refused to put on a costume.  So I put a sign on his back that read, "I refused to dress up!"  Everything thought it was cute and he got just as much candy as the rest of the kids.


No comments: