Family

Family

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Fall 2019

 Look at how adorable my parents are! Miss them so much, but also so proud of them and their service at The Mormon Battalion Museum in San Diego, CA.


Last night we managed to squeak out a bit of time to get and carve pumpkins. I have to admit that whenever I approach the obligatory holiday traditions with my kids I would rather not mess with it. The stress and chaos are difficult for me. But when all is said and done I’m glad we made the effort. Carson did a scary sharp tooth pumpkin. Alaina a Franken-pumpkin after her failed attempt at a Harry Potter Pumpkin. Charlie did a dragon and Lincoln did Batman. Tony and I helped the younger boys and Tony roasted some yummy pumpkin seeds.


My kids all ready for trick or treating. You can’t tell what they’re dressed as you say? We have a vampire, a baby, a knight and Optimus Prime.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!







No comments: