Well we've know that we're expecting for less than a week and I'm already feeling the effects. I'm very tired and have that icky feeling in my stomach most of the day. So far I've been able to keep it under control and have managed to not go running to the bathroom yet. Sunday I was craving pizza horribly! So for lunch on Monday I stopped off at Little Ceasers for a pizza and it was wonderful! I ate 3 pieces and here at 10:00 in the morning on Tuesday I'm having another piece, and it's the best thing ever! I'm starting to see a pattern here and may have to keep and good stock of pizza in the house for the next 8 months.
2 comments:
Pizza is awesome stuff. And Nathan came up with Scooter with a little help from Thomas.
Can't use Scooter because Carson was given that nickname in primary. He will be a little upset because he likes to be called Scooter.
Post a Comment