Family

Family

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Love Notes

Last week the kids and I found these notes around the house that Tony had written to us.  It was a wonderful surprise and it really brightened my day.  The first note was written on the bathroom mirror, but was erased by Carson before I could get a picture of it.  

This is a note I wrote to Tony on the bathroom mirror.  Don't make fun of my spelling.  "We love our Daddy!  He is the smartest, funnest, bravest, most handsome guy around!!!  Mommy thinks so too!"    
A note from Tony on the mirror in the kitchen.  I'll translate for those of you that have a hard time reading the small print.  " Angie, you are beautiful! Carson, you are handsome! Alaina you are pretty! Charlie you are cute!  I love my Family!"  
This note was written on the other bathroom/laundry room mirror.  "You are all Amazing!!!"  

All these notes have been up for awhile now.  But I just can't bring myself to clean the mirrors.  I love seeing these little notes from Tony.  Whenever I need a little pick me up I just go read one of these notes.  

No comments: