On Saturday we visited Yellowstone National Park. I had been there once when I was 10 and again when I was in college. But it was still amazing to see it all again.
The flats
I love the contrast of colors that appear naturally.
We learned that when you see water this blue it's over 150 degrees!
The kids and I...the wind was blowing so ignore my beautiful hair.
A geyser.
A hot spring right by the river.
Charlie riding in style.
Alaina wasn't a fan of the stinky smell.
Alaina pouting because we made her walk.
The family.
The ridges around the outside of this pool look so neat.
Carson pointing out a Bison out in the trees.
Old Faithful.
More Bison. These sighting caused us an hour delay coming into the park because people aren't smart enough to pull off the side of the road to see the wildlife! I swear some people have no common sense!
Tony and I really enjoyed our time in the park but we learned that it is impossible to see everything in one day, especially with kids. You need to spend a long weekend if not a week to really enjoy everything. Maybe another year. It's only a two hour drive from Rexburg so we could easily go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment