Family

Family

Friday, August 24, 2012

Alaina's Room

With Carson going back to school I knew it was time to start my deep clean of the house.  Yesterday Alaina and I (mostly me) cleaned her room and rearranged it.  I didn't pull out the broom to get everything out from under her bed like my mom used to do with me, but I might as well have.  This is a picture of everything from under her bed, out of her closet and out of her toy box.  I couldn't believe how much garbage there was!  It seemed like everything was in a place it didn't belong.  Puzzle pieces not in the bag, dolls not in the case, dress ups not together etc.  I got together all the toys she doesn't play with anymore to give to DI, mostly happy meal type toys.  It took us about and hour and a half to get it all done and it looks much better now.  I'm hoping the boys room won't be so bad.  

No comments: