Family

Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

A year after Charlie was born we've finally managed to get family pictures done.  We went up to the gardens on the University campus with Nathan and Maegen to get them done.  I have such a hard time paying the prices these "professionals" want.  At any rate I think that our "amateur" pictures turned out pretty darn good! I can hardly wait to get them touched up, printed, and up on my wall!  

 The kiddos.  When you have a one year old getting a picture of them even looking at the camera is good.  
 The family.  What a great looking bunch.  Yesterday it was pretty overcast and the smoke from the wildfires made for really good lighting.  
 Charlie-man.  
 Carson and Alaina.  I love this picture!  As you can tell these pictures still need to be touched up and cropped, notice the lovely toe at the bottom of the picture.  
 Alaina in all her cuteness   
 Every time I see this picture it just makes me laugh!  When Charlie was an infant he always had a perma-scowl.  Now his expressions are varied and many.  What a funny kid.  
What a handsome boy Carson is turning out to be.  I can hardly believe that in a few short months he'll be 8!  Where has the time gone?

I think I can say that I have a beautiful family and I love them so much.  I will definitely cherish these photos for years to come.  


2 comments:

Martin Family said...

They are great!!! Good JOb!

Martin Family said...

They look great! Charlie has gotten so big and he is so darling!