Family

Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Full Storage

Yesterday I went to post some pictures I had taken of my Brother's and Sister's families over Thanksgiving.  But I have used up all of our free storage on google.  I am so sad.  So alas it may be awhile before I am able to post again.  :(

3 comments:

Me said...

I have used up all of ours too! I have no clue what to do about it.

Angie said...

you can buy more storage. Ultimately this is what we'll have to do. $2.50 a month isn't so bad I guess.

Mike and Alli said...

I suppose you've fixed your problem since your blog now has photos, but I learned that if you resize your photos and make them small enough, Google will let you keep on posting them. That's how I got around it! Cute Christmas photos, by the way. :D