Family

Family

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Monday night we carved our pumpkins for FHE.  This year we made Carson clean out his own pumpkin (the middle one)  he didn't like it one bit and complained the whole time, but he did it.  For the most part anyway.  Alaina's is the cat and Tony did the skull.  Didn't we, I mean, the kids do a great job?  

 Alaina's pumpkin, Carson's pumpkin, Tony's pumpkin
 This year Charlie got to go Trick or Treating with the older kids.  Our little cowboy was quite excited.  
 Carson, my knight in shinning armor.  
 Alaina the Pirate Princess.  This costume was a repeat from last year, but hey you got to get as much use as you can, right?  
 The three kiddos ready to go.  
Carson had told his Grandma Foster that I didn't dress up for Halloween.  I had this picture taken to prove that I may have not dressed up in a costume I still dressed up for Halloween.  Pumpkin earrings (which Charlie especially liked), festive shirt, and festive socks.  After the kids gorged themselves on candy and were put to bed Tony finished off the night with our traditional Halloween movie of Van Helsing.  

Last week we had 8" of snow on the ground which made me a bit nervous for Trick or Treating, but thankfully we had an abnormal warm up and the high was in the 60's yesterday!  We quite enjoyed the nice day, since it'll probably be one of our last.  

No comments: