Family

Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sleepy

The last few days Charlie has been a bit of a pain to get to go to sleep.  It used to be that all I had to do was sing him a song and then lay him down with his silky blankets and he'd go to sleep.  The last two nights I've had to lay down with him until he's fallen asleep and then move him to his crib.  Today I laid him down for a nap and 30 minutes later I went to check on him and cover him up (he likes to throw everything out of his crib in protest) to find that he was wide awake and had been playing.  I let him up and put him back down a few hours later.  Again 30 minutes after I had laid him down I went to check on him and cover him up and this is what I found.  Yes, he is asleep sitting in the corner of his crib.  I swear my kids sleep in the most unusual positions.  So funny!


No comments: