As of late I have fallen in love with DI. I love that I can get such great deals. I really don't care that the items are pre owned. Especially considering our limited funds at the moment. I've gotten cloths for the kids and myself. Here is one of the most recent finds.
Alaina in her new "cloths dress" as she calls them. An Old Navy dress for $3!
Alaina is our artistic child. Recently we rediscover a box of brand new art supplies that I rescued from the garbage when I worked for the school district. She has been coloring, cutting, gluing, and writing all sorts of things. I'm loving all her creations!
Charlie is getting so big! I introduced him to play dough the other day. He seemed to enjoy it. I'm just glad that he didn't try to eat it. He's talking all the time and very animated I must say. He's beginning to say a few words that we can understand. "No", "Na Na" (Ma Ma), "Dad", "Ball", "Car", "Book", "Oh". He also understand a lot more now. When I ask him if he wants to take a bath he'll go running to the tub and point at his cloths so I'll get him undressed. He'll lay down for me (sometimes) when it's time to change a diaper and throw the diaper in the garbage. He'll find his shoes or blanket. He has a very cheesy smile that he flashes each time I bring out the camera (as you can see in the picture above). He folds his arms at prayer time and even gives hugs and kisses at bedtime. He's always got us smiling and laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment