Family

Family

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hard Drive Blues

No, I have not disappeared from the blogging world.  About a month ago I went to try and access our external hard drive to no avail.  At first I didn't really panic because I'm not much of a computer person and thought that I was just doing something wrong.  I asked Tony to take a look at it and he didn't have any success either.  I'm starting to panic.  Tony does a scan of the hard drive that takes over a week running 24/7 again with no success.  At this point I try not to think about the fact that the last 6 years worth of pictures and home videos may be gone for fear of breaking into tears.  Our next step is to send our hard drive to a friend in Nampa that is a super computer guru in hopes that he can recover most of the information.  I pray that he can work his magic and all those irreplaceable things aren't lost.  So over the last month I've been playing with my silhouette.    




Sewing when I can.


And enjoying these guys as much as possible.

No comments: