Family
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Day Dreams
I know I haven't posted for quite a long time. I haven't taken many pictures lately because of our hard drive being out of commission. Which still makes me really sad and I continue to hope that by so miracle we'll get those pictures and videos back. Tony is less than a month away from graduation. I spend much of my time day dreaming of the wonderful job Tony will get. The beautiful home we'll buy and fill with beautiful furniture that's not worn out and/or handed down from this relative or that. Buying a family vehical. Expanding our family. Being able to do all the things that we've gone without for the last 3 1/2 years. I know that in part I'm setting myself up for disappointment, because much of the time life isn't like we dream it to be. At this point we have a job offer from Tony's current employer. Which isn't necessarily bad, but we were certainly hoping for more options. Tony's got some other job possibilities in the works, but that means waiting. Which is frustrating to me who likes to know what's coming so I can plan and prepare for it. Most likely we'll be moving, but who know when and where. I'm definitely ready for a change and ready to more on with our lives. Especially lives that don't revolve around Tony's school. I hope that one day I can feel like I'm doing more than keeping my head above water. That I can keep up on the house without neglecting the kids. That I feel like I can take care of myself and my family. That I feel like I can spend time doing the things I enjoy without neglecting other things. I know many of you are thinking that I'll probably still struggle with all those things after Tony graduates. That's the life of a wife and mother. A juggling act, trying to decide what are the most important things to keep going and what things to leave until later. We'll let's hope that some great opportunity comes along for Tony and I can live in my dream world for a little while at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment