Family

Family

Friday, April 4, 2014

Baby Blankets

So it seems as though the ladies in our ward have babies in clumps and this clump is all girls.  I made these three receiving blankets for them.  I love flannel receiving blankets.  They're warm with out being cumbersome, they're easy to make, they look nice, and they wash up so wonderfully.  I had this material stashed away from the last Walmart flannel sale.  I almost hated to use the material because I loved it so much.  Then all the blankets turned out so cute that I wanted to keep them for myself, just in case we had another baby girl.  But alas I put those feelings aside and passed them on for someone else to enjoy.  I will say that seeing the ladies' reactions made me happy and I hope they and their little babies enjoy them.


1 comment:

Caryn said...

I love them! I need a nice machine that does all those fun stitches!